Saturday, December 4, 2010

Choices

So recently I have felt "lack luster" like I know how special and unique God has made me. But I feel like the silver that your mom or grandmother had that just needed a good polish. I just didn't know how to get there. I know a lot has to do with the season. I miss my grandmother. She went to heaven last Thanksgiving. It seems I am sick every couple of days. And I miss Hannah much more during the Holidays than my other "mandatory me" weekends. It is always tough to be single around the holidays too. I miss having someone to share the joy of the season.
So with all this. i just haven't been feeling it. And I know it has shown. Our pastor said something that hit home during our First Thursday service. He said "you don't live in your feelings, you live in your choices" I tell Hannah on a daily basis to make choice. And I feel my heavenly father reminds me that I too must make choices.

"If you wait for the perfect conditions, you'll never get anything done!" Ecclesiastes 11:4

No comments:

Post a Comment